Working at PrintConcept
We are constantly growing and welcome unsolicited application in the technical area at any time.
Currently we are looking for a mechatronic engineer, electrician or electronic technician as a service technician and mechanic (m/f/d)
What you'll do
- Installation and commissioning of our UV systems in our company and at our customers
- Servicing and maintenance of our systems
- Processing support requests
How you’ll succeed
- Ideally, you are a mechatronics engineer, energy system electronics engineer or electrician with several years of experience in the assembly and commissioning of industrial systems.
- You can understand PLC programs and user interfaces and make changes if necessary.
- You enjoy traveling.
- You are familiar with working independently on site and dealing with customers.
- We require a good knowledge of English for international use.
What we offer
- Extensive job training
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a fast-growing, healthy company
- Responsible, varied work
- Performance-based payment
- Holiday and Christmas bonus