Water-cooled UV lamp heads PC-2-W-ECO
Air and water-cooled UV system for UV lamps with a lamp length of up to 3,000 mm
- The patented water-cooling system consists of parallel cooling water flows in the aluminium profiles of the housing, the reflectors and the backplate under the web. This ensures:
- optimal lamp cooling
- low substrate temperatures
- long life of UV lamps
- The tried-and-tested slide-in technology guarantees quick and easy access for cleaning reflectors and UV lamps. UV lamps can be changed easily and safely outside the press within a few minutes.
- A replacement UV cassette guarantees production security. You can change the cassette cartridge in a few minutes.
- The patented geometry of the elliptically shaped reflector guarantees a high output of UV radiation.
- Dichroic reflectors are standard in all UV lamps.
- The reflector mirrors are made in segments of 100 mm. You can replace one by one yourself.
- In a fraction of a second, the integrated shutter system shields the UV lamp as a heat barrier to the web when the machine stops.
- We have built 800 lamp heads of this type since 1995.
- The air and water-cooled PC-2-W-ECO UV system has a total output of up to 40 kW at a maximum of 225 W/cm.
- The lamp head is designed for wide web applications. We can build lamps up to 3,000 mm long. Large web widths are not a problem. Other manufacturers with shorter lamps must overlap.