Air-cooled lamp heads PC-1-A-ECO
Air-cooled UV system with 180 W/cm UV output for labels and narrow web applications between 150 and 550 mm
- The well tried-and-tested slide-in technology guarantees quick and easy access for cleaning reflectors and UV lamps. UV lamps can be changed easily and safely outside the press within a few minutes.
- A replacement UV cassette guarantees production security. You can change the cassette cartridge in a few minutes.
- The patented geometry of the elliptically shaped reflector guarantees a high output of UV radiation.
- Dichroic reflectors are standard in all UV lamps.
- The reflector mirrors are made in segments of 100 mm. You can replace one by one yourself.
- In a fraction of a second, the integrated shutter system shields the UV lamp as a heat barrier to the web when the machine stops.
- We have built 1,500 UV lamp heads of this type since 1995.
- The power of 180 W/cm ensures excellent curing and high printing speed.